Oklahoma Competitive Soccer Forum
Please log in and register!

Help me grow the forum!
Latest topics
» Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Play Against Top Teams
by DIGC_IBC Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:09 pm

» Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Play Against Top Teams
by DIGC_IBC Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:08 pm

» (WhatsApp:237 653276415)Buy Original IELTS Questions and Answers
by real12 Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:39 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:35 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:31 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:23 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:13 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:03 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 am

» (ieltslegit@gmail.com)GET 100% IELTS, ESOL,(+27)73 675 2934)
by macson1 Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:00 am

Statistics
We have 434 registered users
The newest registered user is macson1

Our users have posted a total of 6915 messages in 453 subjects
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search


Fall '16 OPL

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by Big Red on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:08 pm

I am happy Griffin is playing in OPL. So what is the verdict Bigbadwolf? How good is the new and improved TSC Griffin team? What about TSC Parker?

Big Red

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by canester2002 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:49 pm

OPL and OCL leagues and schedules are supposed to be posted today. Over or under that they are posted at 4:30?

canester2002

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by t-town05 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:35 pm

I say it won't happen today at all. Probably Tuesday next week:)
avatar
t-town05

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by t-town05 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:41 am

Congrats to Norman 04s in Denver. Runner up in season opener not a bad start.

Good luck to SLSC 04s this weekend in Dallas.

New changes are here and season getting started. OSA schedules kinda posted but looks like they need some adjustments.
avatar
t-town05

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by populista on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:14 am

Hey t-town - WHERE are those schedules kinda posted?  Can't find them on the OSA site.

Thanks!

populista

Posts : 26
Join date : 2014-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by t-town05 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:19 am

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=53848

04s don't look right since you play everyone 2x at same location. And OFC has 8 of their 12 games at home:)
avatar
t-town05

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by 918SoccerMom on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:16 pm

T-town do you have a link for 04 OCL?

918SoccerMom

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by t-town05 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:10 pm

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=53848&ApplicationID=3535540

Looks like Unity joined the 04s and now only play 7 games.
avatar
t-town05

Posts : 179
Join date : 2014-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Riddle me this.  OSA no longer pays and takes care of assigning and paying refs.   They no longer deal with reschedules.

So, given they have relinquished these duties do they cut fees or prices?  No!    On top of that we all know they have
demonstrated a complete ineptitude in scheduling, grouping for divisions etc.  

OSA 2.0 demonstrating that even with age group changes they are incompetent.  


ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by soccerschmuck on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:19 pm

03 Bracket: No offense to the kids on OFC's 2nd and 3rd team but the top bracket appears very watered down with them in there. OFC's 1st team didn't dominate last year and there will be a big drop off from their 1st team to 2nd much less 3rd. I expect many non competitive games this season. Both teams should probably be in lower bracket, at least the 3rd team with cosmos in top bracket.

soccerschmuck

Posts : 153
Join date : 2014-03-28
Location : Tulsa

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by SSD2004 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:28 pm

t-town05 wrote:http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=53848&ApplicationID=3535540

Looks like Unity joined the 04s and now only play 7 games.  

Booo....dropping from 12 to 7 games.

SSD2004

Posts : 181
Join date : 2014-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:35 pm

soccerschmuck wrote:03 Bracket:  No offense to the kids on OFC's 2nd and 3rd team but the top bracket appears very watered down with them in there. OFC's 1st team didn't dominate last year and there will be a big drop off from their 1st team to 2nd much less 3rd. I expect many non competitive games this season. Both teams should probably be in lower bracket, at least the 3rd team with cosmos in top bracket.

OFC did the same thing in the U12s it looks like. OSA needs to do a better job. While its self selecting their should be some limits.

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by 918SoccerMom on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:44 pm

I just wish OSA would get the schedules fixed and posted. It's getting ridiculous. I understand some clubs entered late, but to have a complete schedule Saturday with 12 games, then on Sunday to only have 6 games and still in limbo today with the reschedule deadline in 3 days is poor planning and implementation.

918SoccerMom

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Welcome to OSA where we divest the amount of work we do (rescheduling and referee fees handled by the club) but still cannot show competency in scheduling, creating tiers (OFC putting 3 teams given self selection) and overall mismanagement of what should be easy things. That said, you have to pay us even more because.....well we are OSA. We have no accountability to anyone but ourselves.

Been saying for years the current management of OSA continues to show incompetence yet the clubs do nothing about it.

ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by 918SoccerMom on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 pm

EnergyFC04 - totally agree!

Heard through the grapevine that our schedule was screwed up because some team from a club I've never heard of signed up late and chaos ensued...................so we went from 12 games to 7 games. Thanks a lot whoever you are!!! I guess it just leaves more weekends open for tournaments.

918SoccerMom

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by ENERGYFC04 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:29 pm

918SoccerMom wrote:EnergyFC04 - totally agree!

Heard through the grapevine that our schedule was screwed up because some team from a club I've never heard of signed up late and chaos ensued...................so we went from 12 games to 7 games. Thanks a lot whoever you are!!! I guess it just leaves more weekends open for tournaments.
OSA should have gotten a handle of this self selection. They know who the better clubs are. Instead, there are certain clubs self selecting gold tier because of the following:

When SRPL starts in spring they have guaranteed spot in OPL gold no matter how bad they were. In turn it helps these coaches recruit the following year.


ENERGYFC04

Posts : 435
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by Yellowcard on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:44 pm

ENERGYFC04 wrote:
918SoccerMom wrote:EnergyFC04 - totally agree!

Heard through the grapevine that our schedule was screwed up because some team from a club I've never heard of signed up late and chaos ensued...................so we went from 12 games to 7 games. Thanks a lot whoever you are!!! I guess it just leaves more weekends open for tournaments.
OSA should have gotten a handle of this self selection. They know who the better clubs are.  Instead, there are certain clubs self selecting gold tier because of the following:

When SRPL starts in spring they have guaranteed spot in OPL gold no matter how bad they were. In turn it helps these coaches recruit the following year.


Exactly!!! ^^^^
avatar
Yellowcard

Posts : 413
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by 918SoccerMom on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Way to just aggravate me more!!! It is so stupid. Should have had a tournament type weekend to sort out the truth on the teams. Or made everyone OCL then figure out OPL for Spring, but I guess that leaves no money for SRPL. All I am asking for is a little common sense.....I know in youth soccer it exists in small amounts.......ugh.

918SoccerMom

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by Roughneck04 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:52 pm

918SoccerMom wrote:Way to just aggravate me more!!! It is so stupid. Should have had a tournament type weekend to sort out the truth on the teams. Or made everyone OCL then figure out OPL for Spring, but I guess that leaves no money for SRPL. All I am asking for is a little common sense.....I know in youth soccer it exists in small amounts.......ugh.

That doesn't work either. Just ask Blitz about last year's "play-in" tournament. Even when OSA has the right idea they manage to screw it up.

Roughneck04

Posts : 129
Join date : 2014-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by SSD2004 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:34 pm

Roughneck04 wrote:
918SoccerMom wrote:Way to just aggravate me more!!! It is so stupid. Should have had a tournament type weekend to sort out the truth on the teams. Or made everyone OCL then figure out OPL for Spring, but I guess that leaves no money for SRPL. All I am asking for is a little common sense.....I know in youth soccer it exists in small amounts.......ugh.

That doesn't work either.  Just ask Blitz about last year's "play-in" tournament.  Even when OSA has the right idea they manage to screw it up.

Ha ha....I forgot about that cluster.

SSD2004

Posts : 181
Join date : 2014-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall '16 OPL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum